Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: bonnie — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Pinnacle Financial
7825 Washington Avenue South minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Verbaley insulted Military Solider of 21 years still serving insulted the recentent death of his sister (breast cancer victim) 2-15-11 minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: whoa!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Sad

the first person I spoke with was to  rep. of this company who was beyond rude, kept talking over me. becam very verbose.

the secound person was a supervisor,who insulted my husbands sister death due to breast cancer  2-15-11, told me I was a lire, she does'nt havetime for this andget over it .

the third person I spoke with was a Manager above the supervisor, she insulted my husbands military career of 21 years, tolds me I was useless because my husband handles the bills and I was stupid and to keep up with the times, and I was a lire, she told me that my husband wasgoing to be in huge trouble and go to jail garnish his wadges and and he to is a lire worthless.

to fill in the gaps I am a college grad. and yes I have paid mine and our bills before we just agreed for him to do it this time . he is a wellrespected honest, decated Military Man proud to serve his country a loving husband and father, this company should be ashamed  to even be on earth  and to think they breath the same air i do,  and I thought walmart was bad, this company should stand up and take a bow they sure deserve to take the cake.

I have to sa it there is a hell you found it in this company, I do not even think they are human

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial/minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Verbaley-insulted-Military-Solider-of-21-years-still-serving-insulted-706985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial

whoa!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I thank your husband for his service to our country! BUT if you are a College Graduate is there a reason you cannot spell?? Your report was very hard to read.

Sad