I went into Pinnacle Nissan on 03/09/04 and they tried to get me financed for three days then I found another place ready to give me a car so I tried getting my 1500 down back. That was on a Saturday and they told me they didn't have anyone that could write the check, wait till Monday.
When I went in on Monday which is today, they gave me the run around saying they needed my bank statement which I gave them. Then they need to wait for 2 signatures of authorization and one of the people isn't in his office.
They said I might be waiting all day. Well it's been all day and I am starting to think they are going to try to give me the shaft and the most of a new car I have gotten was a test drive.
In the mean time I have the other dealer on hold which he will probably sell my car and I am a delivery driver. My current car is old, breaking down and has no air. It's up to 100 degrees today and I'm going to be sweating profusely at work for who knows how much longer.
I'm not sure what to do about this. You wouldn't think they would be allowed to keep my money like this and I'm planning on calling the better bussiness bureau. Got their info off azfamily.com 3onyourside. I'm also going to send the info to 3 On your side 5555 N seventh Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85013 if they don't give me my money back on Tuesday.
If you have any insight on this on how I can get my money back please reply to this in the comments section and definitely never go to pinnacle nissan. I might end up on the side of the road picketing them for thievery. thanks