Complaint Review: Pinnacle Nissan

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2003

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Pinnacle Nissan
www.pinnaclenissan.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Pinnacle Nissan Auto Sales ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

Pinnacle Nissan at the Cricket tent sale on 83rd ave. in Phoenix. I was called by Dallas of p.n. about the tent sale. I said what do you offer me to come down and look around? He said movie tickets. I said I'll take dinner tickets.

Some time had past when Gordon Rose calls saying come down and I'll have the dinner tickets ready for you when I arrive. I was told too look over the trucks, have them look at my car for a trade in, and talk about the price of the truck i had picked which was more then a new sale price. All the while I was there, I got the run around. Mr. Rose came by and offered me McDonald's coupons tickets. I called p.n. customer service they had a manager call me offered me 4 movie tickets. I'm still waiting. So thanks for nothing Pinnacle Nissan of Scottsdale AZ.

John
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2003 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Nissan/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Pinnacle-Nissan-Auto-Sales-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-67815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Nissan