Complaint Review: Pinnacle Nissan

• Submitted: Thu, January 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 30, 2003

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Pinnacle Nissan
7601 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Pinnacle Nissan Rip-off lied to me a first time car buyer about down payment Scottsdale Arizona

Pinnacle Nissan 7601 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260, Sold me a Nissan, I made a down payment, 2 days later they call me and say I need to finalize my paper work. I say I thought I signed everything a couple of days ago, But they claim they had a few more things to do and it was important to come in and see them

When I get there I wait in the waiting area for about and hour and a half, and then they tell me that they need $900.00 more on my down payment for the loan to go through, and the would not be able to process my registration if I didn't pay them.

So I payed them and now I find out that the were lieing and the also said my payment will go down, with the added $900.00 dollars and it hasne't!!!!!!

Rod
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Nissan/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Pinnacle-Nissan-Rip-off-lied-to-me-a-first-time-car-buyer-about-down-payment-Scottsdale-Ar-43479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Nissan