Complaint Review: Pinnacle Nissan

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
Pinnacle Nissan
7601 E Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Pinnacle Nissan Scam Oversold Fraud Unethical Scottsdale Arizona

I have to say that I got a hell of a good deal on a new car at Pinnacle Nissan a few days ago. You see, they're in Phoenix (Scottsdale) in Arizona and I'm from out of state so all the negotiating and everything was done over the phone and email. We agreed on a price and I put down a deposit so they would take the car off the lot while they wait for the wire transfer to go through. They said they would put the car on the side with a sold sign on it. A couple days later they said that they have the wire transfer for all the money. Then a short while later they called to tell me that "sorry, we sold the car, how would you like to get the money back". I already booked a flight down because they had my money. Josh seemed like a nice guy but look at how they operate. Unreal. They don't want to reimburse me for my flight nor the cost of the wire transfer - nothing. So I'm down a few hundred bucks and they scott-free. I highly recommend NOT buying from these guys. Actually once they refund me the money, after all the fee's and exchange rate difference from selling to buying, I'm down almost $1,500!

Vancouver, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Nissan/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Pinnacle-Nissan-Scam-Oversold-Fraud-Unethical-Scottsdale-Arizona-449110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Nissan