Complaint Review: Pinnacle Nissan

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2007

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
Pinnacle Nissan
7601 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Pinnacle Nissan Service Dept. RIPOFF, overcharge, double bill Scottsdale Arizona

I am a young woman and when i brought my car in for service due to a leaking fluid, i was told that my power steering hose was bad and it was going to cost $380 to repair it. then an hour later i got a call that they quoted me the wrong hose and it was now going to be $680. I complained to the service manager and he said that since my car only had 45,000 miles on it, he would have Nissan "Good-will" the part, and i pay the labor. that sounded fair. I got my bill for $412 and wondered why it was that much for labor to replace 1 hose. I mean, does it really take 3 or 4 hours to take off a bad hose and replace it?

i faxed my work order to a friend in the business and he told me that the "industry manuals" calll for 1.9 hours of labor to "replace BOTH hoses AND bleed the system". he says that if they were only doing the 1 hose, it shouldnt have been more than 1 hour of labor. i brought this to the attention of the service manager and he called me back and said "oops, we double billed you for the labor"

i then complained to the GM of the dealership and he had nothing but a smug attitude with me and i was VERY DISAPPOINTED with the level of customer service demonstrated by both the service manager and the GM. i will never bring my vehicle back there. I still cant believe that service advisors are commissioned employees! why wouldnt they try to jack your bill up?

DISSATISFIED!
glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Nissan/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Pinnacle-Nissan-Service-Dept-RIPOFF-overcharge-double-bill-Scottsdale-Arizona-258886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Nissan