Complaint Review: Pinnacle Security LLC

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By:Madison Tennessee
Pinnacle Security LLC
1290 Sandhill Rd. Orem Utah 84058 Madison, Tennessee U.S.A.

Pinnacle Security LLC Almost got me! Madison Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: they are A C+ by BBB, and an F by BBB in Utah

*Consumer Comment: NOBODY COMES INTO MY HOUSE UNLESS I CALL THE COMPANY THAT THEY WORK FOR TO VERIFY THAT THEY REALLY WORK THERE

*UPDATE Employee: hmm

I was approached this afternoon by a young man(said he was 19 and from TX) named Josh. He was dressed nicely in a white polo shirt with the Pinnacle Logo on the sleeve. He knocked on my door, at the worst possible time of day, dinner time. He played off of my husbands purple heart license plate and all of my military car decals. Said his father was in the military. I was taken back when he started asking me all kinds of questions about when he would return from his current deployment and such. He asked if I went out at night, if I worked, and more odd questions. I spoke with him and told him we dont own our home (which we in fact do). He said that they were in the neighborhood and had chosen a select few homes to simply place signs in the yard at no cost. Said they were updating old systems. I again didn't believe him at all. Being a military wife with 3 small kids at home, I am very weary about who I tell info to and who I let in my home. Im the only one here to protect them until my husband comes home. He was polite and seemed very nice but there was just something that didn't set right with me. When my husband called to tell me happy anniversary, I told him about the incident and he said it would be a good idea to look up the company. I first thought that he may be trying to get info in order to break into my house but after finding Many Many Many complaints, I am so thankful that I didn't let this person into my home. I mainly decided to post this so that other people in my area can know that these people are out there and will be knocking! Dont Let Them In or Believe Their Lies!

Angryandfedup!
Madison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Security-LLC/Madison-Tennessee-37115/Pinnacle-Security-LLC-Almost-got-me-Madison-Tennessee-360098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Security LLC

they are A C+ by BBB, and an F by BBB in Utah

AUTHOR: nashville - (United States of America)

Their home state of Utahs BBB has given this company an F. And for the United States the BBB has given them a C+. On April 24, 2012. This company made a $76000 settlement to the Attorney General for the state of Missouri, and other state attorneys have also filed to include Ohio. I was wronged by them when they they told me I could move and transfer the service. When we were approached by there service, we told them we were moving in less than a year to a guy named Brady H. He said we could trnsfer it no problem here in Nashville. Well, here it is moving day and they said they can't trnsfer the system 15 miles down the road closer to downtown. We now have to pay over a $1000 for a service they can't provide. Heck, we we're even trying to end service , just move down the road. My tip is google this company and the BBB and use keyword settlements

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Did this guy have a IDENTIFICATION CARD.
By most state law, he was supposed to have been licensed by the same state agency that licenses private security agencies.

HE COULD HAVE STOLEN THAT SHIRT FROM A CAR OR A WASHATERIA OR HE MIGHT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THE PLACES WHERE THE EMPLOYEE CLOTHING IS STORED AND NEVER EVEN HAVE WORKED FOR THE COMPANY!

When somebody comes to my door and CLAIMS to work for someplace or CLAIMS they are with an agency, I want to see their ID before I open my door and then I CALL the number in the PHONE book NOT the number they give me which could be anybody.

I would call the company he CLAIMED to work for and tell them what happened and then I would tell my local law enforcement agency in case he is some serial killer or G*D knows what to come break in and kill you all or rape and kill you all or any number of horrible things that he could do.

Many psychopaths are extremely smooth talkers and professional lliars who can fool the most experienced polygraph operators.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THREE LITTLE KIDS!
THIS MEANS THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY!
DO NOT EVER LET ANYONE IN YOUR HOME THAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND VERIFY THEIR CREDENTIALS NOT MATTER WHAT THEY SAY OR HOW GOOD THEY SOUNDS OR HOW OFFICIAL THEY LOOK!

hmm

AUTHOR: Ntsmarkv - (U.S.A.)

Only thing I'll say here is: Only paranoid people or people who just want's out of thier contract post these things, were a reputable company. We don't Scam.