Complaint Review: Pinnacle Security

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Eduardo — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Pinnacle Security
1290 Sandhill Rd, Orem, Utah 84058-7306 Internet United States of America

Pinnacle Security Devcon Security Stay Away liers, doesn't support the troops! Internet

Im a Veteran and let me tell you about this company, a door knocker came to my house and sold me on the system saying that it was a 24 month contract and I could get out with military orders at any time.

So I signed up and then a year passed and Im getting out the military and relocating with military orders. I called them up to cancel the contract and they told me that I still have 36 month to go in the contract and I almost had a heart attack. Then I told them about my military orders and they told me to send them in so I did. They tell me they cannot accept my orders
because it was my choice to relocate. It still a military move regardless if I choose to or not.

Now I have to pay the reminder of the contract just to be done with this nightmare. Cant even help a veteran who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. I lost $1000+ but they are going to loose a lot more.

People please do your homework before you sign everything, definitely a learning lesson for me.

DEVCON and PINNACLE are the same dont let them fool you!!

Someone need to do something about this company they keep ripping people off and getting away thats not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Security/internet/Pinnacle-Security-Devcon-Security-Stay-Away-liers-doesnt-support-the-troops-Internet-970827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Security