tool

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Willard New York
Pinnecle Timeshare, American Financial
2480 East Bay DriveSte. 28 Largo, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-210-0796
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Pinnecle Timeshare, American Financial Tried to removed funds from bank account Largo Florida

I was going over my bank account and found an electronic fund check that I had not autorised not had any knowledge of...I call the phone number only to be told that the mail box is full and I could not leave a number or message...

I reserched the phone number on the internet only to find out that it is part of a scam

I am filing reports with the banking organizartion and with you ..

I am hoping to get my fees back that have been put against my account

Jane
Willard, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnecle-Timeshare-American-Financial/Largo-Florida-33771/Pinnecle-Timeshare-American-Financial-Tried-to-removed-funds-from-bank-account-Largo-Flor-319017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnecle Timeshare, American Financial