Complaint Review: Pinpoint Prospects Andrew Gomberg

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Lenny — Delray Beach Florida
Pinpoint Prospects Andrew Gomberg
Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Pinpoint Prospects - Andrew Gomberg - Anthony Fabrizio pinpoint prospects - tony fabrizio - andrew gomberg - stole my money Fort Lauderdale Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pinpoint Prospects

Pinpoint Prospects and Andrew Gomberg finally sold me debt leads after his 8th attempt of reaching me on LinkedIn. He assured me and my partner that we would get a good return on our money. We sent a wire to them for $5,000.00 and in return got a bunch of washed up leads that we're 3 years old. I called him at least a 12 times within 7 days of calling them on our dialer and he never returned a call. I asked for his boss Anthony Fabrizio who told me that there are no returns on leads and that I need to work the leads better and that his other clients are happy. DO NOT do business with Pinpoint Prospects or Andrew Gomberg or Anthony Fabrizio. They are scumbags that sell CRAP leads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinpoint-Prospects-Andrew-Gomberg/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/Pinpoint-Prospects-Andrew-Gomberg-Anthony-Fabrizio-pinpoint-prospects-tony-fabrizi-1051398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinpoint Prospects Andrew Gomberg

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pinpoint Prospects

AUTHOR: Anthony Fabrizio - ()

Lenny,

After reviewing all of our clients both current and previous, I am not finding a client named Lenny from CT.

Furthermore, we do not have record of any first orders of $5,000 recently for debt leads.

My company does have a stellar reputation in the financial service marketing place. It is very often we are passed referrals from current and past clients. However, typically, and even by way of referral, we rarely ask for $5,000 as an initial investment.

Working for marketing companies previously that practiced that boileroom / bat over the head method, I’ve learned it does not work. For that reason, my company is very flexible and caters to companies of all sizes and marketing budgets.

You mentioned you were pursued via LinkedIn on several occasions. I would imagine if it took 8 attempts to earn your trust you are obviously a skeptical businessman which I can appreciate. That being said, I am very surprised you allocated 5,000 to a test with an unknown company that apparently harassed you??

Additionally, Your post says Lenny from CT..However, the email I received from ripoffreport.com says you are from Delray Beach, FL.

If you wish to have a conversation to shed some light on your claim and seek a resolution if it’s factual, call me please 888 701 4312.

I will gladly refund your supposed investment pending it is valid.. Which at this point seems like a competitor or previous employer taking some aggression out on a honest business, that is still in business...

While it does anger me that forums like this allow for anyone to post whatever they want, I appreciate from time to time it is a valuable vehicle to get attention and gain notice to rectify issues.

I am hoping to recieve a call today Lenny. If you prefer,please feel free to email anthony@pinpointprospects.com