Complaint Review: PinsleurApproach-Internet

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mitchell — Madison Connecticut United States of America
PinsleurApproach-Internet
2811 Southhampton Rd. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

PinsleurApproach-Internet I was told that I could use the Spanish 3-Gold Course -CDS and then I had th eopton of returning it up to Sept. 19, 20012. I have tried in vain to return it but the telephone number given on the invoi Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: man these guys are having a field day in philadelphia

I Have been trying to return a Spanish course that I was told that I could use on a trial basis until Sept. 19, 2012. I was charged $199.00 with the understanding that I would be able to get a full refund if I returned the product by 09-19-2012. The customer service representative was a lady by the name of "Chamara." She told me to call and get an RMA number and I could then ship the course back. Thus far after trying repeatedly I have not been able to reach them and their customer service phone numbers are no longer valid. I feel that this is a scam and I intend to have my lawyer write them a letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PinsleurApproach-Internet/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/PinsleurApproach-Internet-I-was-told-that-I-could-use-the-Spanish-3-Gold-Course-CDS-and-943062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PinsleurApproach-Internet

#1 General Comment

man these guys are having a field day in philadelphia

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (USA)

there got to be at least 10 other reports complaining about this scam