Complaint Review: Pinzoo

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: fargo1 — Encino California
Pinzoo

Pinzoo Cellular Phone Minutes, Internet

I purchases phone minutes that would provide 2000 minutes for 80.00, for my elderly mother.  After 2 months, the service went dead.  I was advised that even though I had purchased the above plan, they had credited the 80.00 to a different plan, that I didn't order or want.   Pinzoo sold me the plan, for a Page Plus service.  Page Plus and Pinzoo told me that even though I bought the above plan, they wouldnt really honor that because I had never had that plan before. So they just did what ever they wanted with my money.  A**holes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinzoo/internet/Pinzoo-Cellular-Phone-Minutes-Internet-1035802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinzoo