Complaint Review: Pinzoo

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ree — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Pinzoo

Pinzoo I received an email stating that the company will be taking $199.97 from my account. Internet

I received an email stating that the company would be taking $199.79 from my paypal account. They gave a transaction #3b35082530919361p. I have not ordered anything using paypay or providing my credit card information.

I am not sure how my information was given but I wanted to let everyone know what has been done to me and ask that you protect your credit card information at any cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinzoo/internet/Pinzoo-I-received-an-email-stating-that-the-company-will-be-taking-19997-from-my-accou-994117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinzoo