Complaint Review: Pinzoo

• Reported By: herman — Parkersburg Iowa
Pinzoo
Internet USA

Pinzoo Taking money for services I do not use Internet

2 weeks ago I purchased Sim cards and two monthly plans for my family's two phones. After talking with technicians several times who could not get my cards to work on my phones I called customer service. They then told me to return the cards who said to return the cards and I would get a refund. I did return them then waited. No email, no call, no resonse. I called again, told supervisor would check on it. 24 hours later I am told the cards were used so NO REFUND.

Of course they were used by their techs and the techs at H2O. But they would not work. Again, used means NO REFUND. And the two monthly plans. GONE. No phone service but I am still paying for it. If I bought a TV and brought it home but when I took it out of box and plugged it in, it didn't work, I could get a refund, or another TV. No question. Same deal, different result. I paid for cards and service, they don't work, I return, NO REFUND. Goodbye. I have NO PHONE and yet I am paying for one. JERKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinzoo/internet/Pinzoo-Taking-money-for-services-I-do-not-use-Internet-1049575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinzoo