Complaint Review: Pioneer Advertising Agency, Big Sky Advertising/Doug Main Michael Forbes

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Lees Summit Missouri
Pioneer Advertising Agency, Big Sky Advertising/Doug Main Michael Forbes
2753 E. Broadway Suite 101-327 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Pioneer Advertising Agency Or Big Sky Advertising, Doug Main Or Michael Forbes ripoff dishonest took money and no national tv promotion False business Mesa Arizona

They sent advertisement to be a senior marketer for their log home national campaigne. It wads going to be promoted on all national television. Whenever someone called the toll free number, the customer was suppose to be sent a log homes acessory book and a log home kit book. If they got the catalogue with your ID number on the back and they ordered something, you got a commission. If they ordered a log home kit, you got a large commission from that sale. I was never issued an ID number ever. I was sent alot of stuff that did not pertain to the business.

We was told that we never had to do anything. It was all done for us. The senior marketer package was the highest package. It was $500.00. They also called me back when they received my money order stating that for a certain amount more, that I could get 3 websites more. They had asked for my checking account information which I refused. I knew right then, that it was foolish. He has returned my phone call when I had called except fore the last few. He knows that he is doomed. I called his bank in Mesa because he had put his account number on the back of the money order. It was Bank One. They said that it was a business account, and that I could do nothing about it without the attorney general stepping in. That is next. I am suing for this money plus alot more.

Lees Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Advertising-Agency-Big-Sky-AdvertisingDoug-Main-Michael-Forbes/Mesa-Arizona-85204/Pioneer-Advertising-Agency-Or-Big-Sky-Advertising-Doug-Main-Or-Michael-Forbes-ripoff-dish-137808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Advertising Agency, Big Sky Advertising/Doug Main Michael Forbes