Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: HTW — Attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc.
unknown Monroe, North Carolina United States of America

Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc. Collection Of A Loan Previously Vacated By the US Department OF Education Because It Was Never Received By The Univerisity Or Recipient Monroe, North Carolina

I was attending U Maine back in 1990-1991 school year. I received a first installment ofmy student loan $2000. in October 1990. However I was forced to leave school during mid-terms of 1991 Due to the lender Fleet Bank defaulting on the balance of the loan. That d**n bank admitted that they had not sent the laon paymeny but never provided iether me or the university with an explanation of any kind as to why.

Many years ago I was told by the Department of Education in Greenville, Tx that the loan had been Vacated due to the lender's admittion that they had defaulted. Now all these years later someone has apparently reactivated this account? According to woman by the name of Amy, Poineer is not only looking to collect the full amount of the loan they also want to collect for the Pell Grants in total over $11,600.00 for a loan that was not even paid to the student ?

This company has absolutely no paperwork what so ever to back up any of this or anything they say yet they are allowed by our government to do as they please including opperating outside the law in my opinion.

I have contacted the University and asked thenm to provide whatever help that they can. I have also contacted an asked my US senator to help me in looking into this situation. I have been assurred by his office that they do intend to look into the the practices of this company and let me know what they find.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc/Monroe-North-Carolina-28111/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc-Collection-Of-A-Loan-Previously-Vacated-By-the-US-Department-921024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc.