Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery

• Reported By: Mt — Rhome Texas United States of America
Pioneer Credit Recovery
P.O. Box 100 Arcade, New York United States of America

Pioneer Credit Recovery Mislead, misdirected, lied Arcade, New York

I was being collected upon for a student loan. I had filed the requested paperwork for a hardship waiver. Pioneer still garnished my pay at 15% and when I called them, they said that they had received the paperwork but had to send it to the government, at which point they would get an order to stop the garnishment.

After a few weeks I was still being garnished, so I called them again. They told me that they didn't know why I was still being garnished, but they would put a hold on the garnishment.

2 weeks went by and I was STILL being garnished, made another call and was told that yes, they had put the hold in, and the garnishment should be stopped within the next week.

Here we go again! I have called again 3 more times in the past month and they told me that they might have the wrong contact info for Payroll, and asked if I could find out if anything changed that I should give them the updated info. They said they would resend the hold order in an hour with the other scheduled sendings. They certainly had no trouble getting the contact info right when they put in the garnishment order!

It's been 3 months, I'm still losing a big chunk of my pay, I am behind on all my bills, and there will be no Christmas for my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery/Arcade-New-York-14009/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Mislead-misdirected-lied-Arcade-New-York-811481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery