Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery

• Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: Shaheed — Lakeworth Florida United States of America
Pioneer Credit Recovery
26 Edward St. Arcade, New York United States of America

Pioneer Credit Recovery They called me and threatened to garnish my social security number. They said I refused to pay in August, I only got of of prison on 10/1/10. They forced me to agree to setup an account and let them a Arcade, New York

Pioneer Credit Recovery caled me and left a message for me to call them back. They asked me to set up an account and allow them to do autopay monthly of $98 dollars. they inially had told my fiancee they were gonna garnish my social security number. My loan should have been defaulted before I went to prison. Pioneer Credit recovery recieved my account from Sallie Mae 5/10(May 2010). itook my loan out in 2007 and went to prison inMarch 2008. I explained this to them and they told me it wasn't their fault. I also wrote Sallie Mae Foundation and received no response. They call me almost everyday several times during the day. To pay them $98 dollars a month will create for me another financial hardship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery/Arcade-New-York-14009/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-They-called-me-and-threatened-to-garnish-my-social-security-numbe-657481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery