Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery

• Reported By: Mallrat — Miami Florida
Pioneer Credit Recovery
197 SW Waterford Ct. Lake City , Florida USA

Pioneer Credit Recovery Suspend Drivers license Lake City Florida

Trying to collect money from a fine back in 1997 (14 years ago). I called them because I kept getting letters from them and wanted them to prove who I was, didn't want to give my personal information over the phone to someone that I didn't know. When I asked them to prove to me who I was the got really rude and started yelling and saying I will just have your Drivers License suspended if you don't pay us NOW!! So I went online to the clerk of the court and it couldn't find my case#.. I am not going to pay Pioneer until I get it straightened out with the clerk of the court. I made payment arrangements because they had me so scared that my license would be suspended, my job requirs a lot of driving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery/Lake-City-Florida-32025/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Suspend-Drivers-license-Lake-City-Florida-1049423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery