Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery,inc

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:benton Arkansas
Pioneer Credit Recovery,inc
Po Box 158 Arcade, New York U.S.A.

Pioneer Credit Recovery, inc Pioneer Credit Recovery will not do payment plan unless I have checking account. Arcade New York

I recieved a call at work verifing my employment and I then call to see why they was calling me. I had never heard of this company before then. Pioneer told me that they was collecting on my student loan and that I had not paid since march of 08. This call came in sept. of 08.

I asked them if they had sent me any mail or called my house and left a message, their responce was we sent you a letter in june and one in aug. but no phone calls. I said that I wanted to pay them and I could pay 200.00 a month if they could give me the address I would mail them the first payment.

They then told me that the only way to do payments was if I gave them my checking account number. I told them that I could not do that I did not have one. They told me to go open one or else they was going to garnish my wages. Now they are tring to garnish my wages and I have not even had a hearing or anything. can they do this. what should I do.

Nunu
benton, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recoveryinc/Arcade-New-York-14009/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-inc-Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-will-not-do-payment-plan-unless-I-hav-387524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery,inc