Complaint Review: Pioneer Info

• Reported By: Samuel Johnny — Farmington Hills Michigan
Pioneer Info
Internet USA

Pioneer Info NationwideIS RUN THE OTHER WAY Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: nationwidIS and pioneer and pioneer advantage

I wish I would have just went with my gut on this company. Dan and Stacy Rud are scam artists. They talk a good game, but in the end they will forget who you are as soon as you pay them. I ordered 10000 leads from them that costs $1900.

Dan Rud went on and on about how accurate his data was an how he pulled directly from the cedit companies. I can tell you thtat not a sigle person called my office that fit within the criteria I requested. Thats right! Out of 10,000 leads, I didnt get a signle person that fell within my request.

Do yourself a favor. Don't do business with this company. You will regret it. Also, they are changing their names to NationWideIS. Im going to file a law suit and keep my fingers crossed that I can get my money back. I dont care if I spend $10K in lawyer fees, its about the principals of ethical business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Info/internet/Pioneer-Info-NationwideIS-RUN-THE-OTHER-WAY-Internet-1144823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Info

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

nationwidIS and pioneer and pioneer advantage

AUTHOR: Tara - ()

Why is dan rud changing the name? To hide the bad reports about them? Ask to deal with other sales people,see if they have any employees other than dan and stacy rud? Sounds fishy and deceitful in my opinion. A company so great with a BBB of A+  wouldnt have to hide and change its name!