Complaint Review: Pioneer Military Lending

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: wel1979 — Milton Vermont United States of America
Pioneer Military Lending
3240 E Tropicana Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Pioneer Military Lending Mid-Country Bank Pioneer Military Lending makes fraudulent charges Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Serving Military Families...

I have used Pioneer Lending for a long time, and have used them in extreme circumstances.  The last one was a family member had cancer and I needed a loan to help pay for treatments.  The company gave me a loan at very high interest.  I found that I was able to change the amount of my payments so that I could get the loan paid off faster.  The payments were supposed to be taken out on the 15th of each month.  For the past two months, Pioneer took payments out on the 1st, which created multiple non sufficient funds fees.

I first contacted the company and the woman on the phone told me it was my fault, that I changed it, and there's nothing she could do.  I racked up about $60 in NSF fees. I went online and tried to change it.  On Dec 31, another payment tried to go through, and I didn't have enough funds in my account as I just paid my mortgage payment, so another $29 NSF Fee went through.  I chatted online with the someone so that I could keep a record of the conversation.  This woman said that there was no record of my previous call, that it was indeed my fault, but she'd try to correct it for me.  This did not help because they still took out another payment plus another $25 fee for whatever reason.  I could not get that fee back.

I chatted online again with another rep and he said he needed me to send in my bank statement, which I do not feel comfortable with.  Today, 2 days later, I got ANOTHER NSF fee from my bank, although there is a lot of money at this time in my bank account, and I just made a final payment to get them to stop charging me.  That was another $29 in NSF fees for no reason whatsoever.  My bank worked with me, and they gave me SOME of my money back.  The rest I had to just let go.  I will never, ever, ever use this company again, no matter what kind of financial situation I find myself in.  I have since I opened this account, made better financial choices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Military-Lending/-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Pioneer-Military-Lending-Mid-Country-Bank-Pioneer-Military-Lending-makes-fraudulent-charge-993246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Military Lending

Serving Military Families...

AUTHOR: Customer Advocate - Pioneer Service - (United States of America)

This is the Customer Advocate at Pioneer Services, MidCountry Bank.  I just noticed your post regarding Pioneer Military Lending and wanted to respond immediately.  Our organization and its 300+ team members around the country are committed to helping our customers and military families at all times, as we have for over 25 years.

I apologize that you have had difficulty in addressing NSF payment issues with our company and if you feel that our customer service representatives did not adequately address your concerns, or provide you the information you sought.

While I am not familiar with the specifics of your account and therefore, can't comment directly, I would encourage you to contact Fred C., one of our senior customer service representatives at 1-800-538-4233 and he will be able to assist you. Thank you for being a valued customer of Pioneer Services, and for your service to our country.

Customer Advocate