Complaint Review: Pipeline data

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: capture — granby Massachusetts United States of America
Pipeline data
39-47 ave long island city, ny 11101 Internet United States of America

Pipeline data cynergy data Gave me a fx number to and paper work to cancell account. I called and checked account cancelled. I recieved a call saying that I owe more fees 5 months after I cancelled. When I called I am told tha Internet

Pipeline data allowed me to set a online merchant account. I was introduced to them when my bank stop doing merchant services. They were using Cynergy Data. I signed up to fined that it was almost imposible to get services complete. I cancelled my account when I first recieved a on line bill for $108.00 for services and they said that I need to set up a account for the IRS. I new that they were scamming me because I began to check this out and found that they have F rating with the BBB. They were not able to send funds to my Paypal account and wanted my bank account. When they recieved this they began deducting funds monthly. They were removing fund at a rate higher than what I cound find in their aggreement. When I asked about this I was told I had a balance due of 108.00 I paided and cancelled account. I just recieved another call saying I owe 189.00. I am a small business and seldom use these services. Where does this end???  Victor Moreno

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pipeline-data/internet/Pipeline-data-cynergy-data-Gave-me-a-fx-number-to-and-paper-work-to-cancell-account-I-cal-929966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pipeline data