Complaint Review: Pitbull Mortgage School

Nationwide USA

Pitbull Mortgage School Leonard Rosen TOTAL RIPOFF. TOTAL FRAUD. Nationwide

*Author of original report: TOTAL RIPOFF - FOLLOW-UP TO MY PREVIOUS POST

*Author of original report: FOLLOW UP TO MY PREVIOUS POST ON THIS WEBSITE

TOTAL RIPOFF AND TOTAL FRAUD!!! I went to a Pitbull Mortgage School seminar in Las Vegas. My assistant and I paid the owner, Leonard Rosen, $1,500 to attend. We were promised an entire day of private money lending education, industry trends, forecasts, and overall substance. Instead, the entire day was a complete waste. There was ZERO content. The entire day was filled with other vendors who paid Rosen money to advertise their products. Also, Leonard Rosen spent the entire day advertising his consulting course that costs over $100,000. It is apparent that Leonard Rosen is playing the numbers game. He will try to sucker as many people who are dumb enough to pay him money to attend a seminar. The seminar is nothing more than an adverstising plaform to "up-sell" you to a 100K+ "consulting" course. He figures he only needs a few suckers to sign up and he can make a fortune. Leonard Rosen and Pitbull Mortgage School are a total ripoff. The entire operation is made up of his family members (wife, kids, etc). Total scam. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pitbull-Mortgage-School/nationwide/Pitbull-Mortgage-School-Leonard-Rosen-TOTAL-RIPOFF-TOTAL-FRAUD-Nationwide-1155057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pitbull Mortgage School

TOTAL RIPOFF - FOLLOW-UP TO MY PREVIOUS POST

AUTHOR: Marion-W - ()

Here's a follow-up to my previous post on this website…. My experience with the Pitbull Mortgage School was from a few years ago. I did not receive any benefit from the seminar and I have not returned since. I would hope Leonard Rosen has since improved the program, and has since hired other professionals in addition to his family and friends. Also, my estimate of the start up cost of over $100,000 it would’ve taken to get started in a hard money business (including Leonard Rosen's hefty “consulting" fee) was just not worth it. I felt I was totally misled, and regretted attending this seminar. Of course, everything in my previous post on this website, and this post are my opinions from my experiences. You are free to form your own opinions.

FOLLOW UP TO MY PREVIOUS POST ON THIS WEBSITE