Complaint Review: Pitts Sales - Professional Marketing International, PMI

• Submitted: Tue, May 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By:el paso Texas
Pitts Sales - Professional Marketing International, PMI
7522 Wiles Rd Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Professional Marketing International, PMI Pitts Sales I worked for Bob Cecil PMI for 2 years, my husband for 5 years.. what a mistake Coral Springs Florida
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I worked for Robert Cecil of Pitts Sales for 2 years, I was his Ad Runner. Basically I hired people for him. My husband (boyfriend at the time) worked for Bob for 5 years. He was one of his top sellers. I am not gonna lie and say that all of my time with PMI was horrible, because it wasn't. I made a lot of really great friends there, and I learned a lot of really important life experiences. There was a lot of drug use and a lot of partying, but I would never say it was forced on anyone. Everyone had the right to say no or to complain if their roommates were doing it, and get their room changed.

There were a lot of times when people didn't want to go to work when they were forced too, which I didn't agree with, but it was usually because the person stayed up all night drinking and doing drugs. The thing I am here to talk about is NOW. Now that me and Scott have been off of mag crew for 2 years, we are still suffering the consequences.

Scott joined the army and we had to pay countless old fines from Magcrew that were supposedly payed when they happened. We had to pay for an old warrent from Georgia that had never been payed, they told us that it had been payed right after it happened. He also almost didn't get into the army when they found out that he had worked for a mag crew, because they knew how scandelous those jobs could be. Another problem we are having is our taxes. We were told when we were hired that we were going to be independant contractors, which would mean that we would either not file our taxes or we would have to find time to do it on our own. So, now 5 years later, scott is paying back taxes for a job that he had been told wouldn't claim him on their taxes. I will also be paying back taxes for the 2 years I worked their. I would never complain about the way the agents did their jobs, because they were taught right and wrong, it was just easier to make the sales the wrong way than the right way. As for the money we had on our books when we left, we never saw it.

I had close to $1000 and scott had close to $2000, plus he was supposed to be recieving a $1000 bonus at Christmas of the year we left. Now the reason we left, we left in November of 2003, because we had found out that i was preganant, and from watching other people in that situation, we knew that it was either the baby or the job. We basically had to sneak out, because we knew that an ad runner and a top sales agent wouldn't be happily let go.

I will never regret the time that I spent with PMI, I met my husband, I have an amazing 2 year old little boy, and we have a wonderful life together. I am on here to warn people, just be careful, the job can get you or it can help you. You can make money if you save money and work hard. You can meet some amazing people and have some awesome life experiences, you will always have your mag crew memories to make you smile and laugh and say "remember when". Do your taxes, save your money and enjoy your time there.

Valeria
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pitts-Sales-Professional-Marketing-International-PMI/Coral-Springs-Florida/Professional-Marketing-International-PMI-Pitts-Sales-I-worked-for-Bob-Cecil-PMI-for-2-yea-189536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pitts Sales - Professional Marketing International, PMI