Complaint Review: Pittsburg Paints

• Reported By:Oak Ridge Tennessee
Pittsburg Paints
PittsburghPaints@PPGArchitectualFinishes.com Internet U.S.A.

Pittsburgh Paints Pittsburh Paints Summer Rebate Invalid Pittsburgh Internet

*General Comment: Different experience entirely!

Pittsburgh Paints is offering a $6/gal rebate for Manor Hall paint ppurchased during July. We purchased over $300 of their paint. The on-line advertisement has a link to download a pdf rebate form. The link does not open. The local store had no rebate form. I emailed Pittsburgh Paints and received a form that expired several months ago. I then phone and was give the name and number of someone else to contact. I called that person several times only tobe told each time that she would email me the form right away. I never got it and still can't get it. With such horrible customer service, I will not use Pittsburgh again--besides, their one-coat paint required two almost everywhere in our home!

Gin
Oak Ridge, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pittsburg-Paints/internet/Pittsburgh-Paints-Pittsburh-Paints-Summer-Rebate-Invalid-Pittsburgh-Internet-358098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pittsburg Paints

#1 General Comment

Different experience entirely!

AUTHOR: Newfoundland girl - (Canada)

I tried looking for the Pittsburgh Paint rebate form for Aug-Sept online this morning because there were none to be had in-store, and did, in fact, find and mistakenly print the one you wrote about for July, but not the later one I need. I sent off an email to the contact on their website, and not only did they immediately respond with an offer to send one to my home, I got a follow-up email within the hour with the PDF version I can print myself instead! I'm sorry your experience was the opposite of mine, but I feel anything but ripped off!!!