- Report: #880116
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pittsburgh Bartending School
Pittsburgh Bartending School2121 Noblestown Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America
Pittsburgh Bartending School Rip off, Scheme, Untruthful, Ignorant Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Strongly Disagree
*Author of original report: More Info about them
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2121 Noblestown Rd.
Do not pay Wayne any attention. Wayne is the owner of the school. He tries to impress you about the fact that......
1) He knows all these celebrities (who cares? we are here to learn)
2) That the President of a company would personally show you around the school and talk with you
3) He has all these jobs lined up as soon as you finish your course.
4) He tries to talk fast but people actually look at him as if he's slow.
This is school is a rip off. They try to make it as though they have so many jobs lined up for students but they dont.
It has been one whole year and I still have no job. The placement director is no good at all and does nothing to help former students find work.
This course was $600 dollars and not worth a penny of it. If you really want a degree try the school on West Liberty Ave. They are a lot cheaper and I heard they actually find students jobs.
Do not believe any of the testimonials on they're website WWW.BARTENDINGSCHOOLPITTSBURGH.COM
Avoid the school on Noblestown Rd. near Shop N Save.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pittsburgh-Bartending-School/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15205/Pittsburgh-Bartending-School-Rip-off-Scheme-Untruthful-Ignorant-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvan-880116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.