mail

• Reported By: taracl — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Pivotal Fitness
1401 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Pivotal Fitness Lied, Terrible customer service Charleston, South Carolina

Don't join Pivotal!  Terrible customer service!  When I was signing up to join, my main concern was being able to cancel whenever I wanted if it wasn't working out for me.  The sales associate ASSURED me I could do so ANYTIME!  When he talked about me paying for the whole year in full as opposed to monthly, again, he said I would be reimbursed for the months I hadn't used if I cancelled.  Well, guess what?!  I tried to cancel today, but since I paid in full as opposed to monthly, I can't cancel unless I die or move far away.  THEY OUTRIGHT LIED TO ME AND LED ME TO BELIEVE THE THINGS I WANTED TO BELIEVE JUST TO GET MY BUSINESS!  Then when I spoke with the manager today (who, by the way, refused to adhere to his sales associate's promises), he said that sales associate was no longer with Pivotal (I joined 2 months ago).  Imagine that??!  He says what he has to say to get the sale because he knows he's leaving Pivotal soon, anyway!  PLEASE MAKE THE LONGER DRIVE AND GO TO GOLD'S GYM ON JAMES ISLAND...EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAR SUPERIOR EQUIPMENT AND CLASSES.  IT'S WORTH THE EXTRA MILES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/Charleston-South-Carolina-29407/Pivotal-Fitness-Lied-Terrible-customer-service-Charleston-South-Carolina-989197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal Fitness