Complaint Review: Pivotal Fitness

Pivotal Fitness
St.Andrew Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Pivotal Fitness False Membership Columbia, South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

Okay about two and half years ago I get a free thirty day membership to a gym, and I come in and try it out the manager at the time hand writes on on my Contract that I can come in at anytime and cancel it, I do a thirty day trail period and about two weeks into it I go in and cancel it, well 5 months down the line a get a call from there corp office asking me two make a payment, and I tell her I cancelled my membership and she argues with me that I didn't and tell me she will look into it. Well two year later I get a call from a collection agency for over a thousand dollars I call there corp office and the lady tells me she left me voice mails, " which I never got" and tells me it my problem deal with it. Since then I've been to the local gym and the tell m thats why the managers got fired because the were doing that I can't get the corp office to call me back and I have a ding on my credit with creditors calling me everyday. WTf Pivotal Gym RipoFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/Columbia-South-Carolina-29212/Pivotal-Fitness-False-Membership-Columbia-South-Carolina-911861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal Fitness

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Pivotal Fitness - (United States of America)

We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused our member.  We are more than happy to take care of his membership.  We do apologize that his account was not cancelled properly.  We will be removing him from the collection agency as well.  If he has any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 866-559-2116 ext 206