farmers

• Reported By: AmyLots — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Pivotal Fitness
1645 Old Trolley Rd Summerville, SC 29485 Internet United States of America

Pivotal Fitness Unprofessional Business Internet

Pivotal Fitness has the worst customer service and business practices. After your contract is up, I was told I would have the OPTION to do a month-to-month membership. I specifically asked if this was automatic or if I had to sign up for it. They told me I had to sign up for it. Well it was automatic. Fine, mistake.

The only way to cancel your membership is to mail a certified letter to them or fax them a signed letter saying I want to cancel the membership. And according to their policy, it takes 30 days to cancel. How convenient that it takes an entire month so they can get another payment. Whatever it's policy.

Well they claimed they never received my letter. I said I will send them another one and they said it will take 30 days. This is absurd! I've already sent them a cancelation letter, why will it take another 30 days? They kept saying "it's policy" so I asked to speak to a superior about it and they refused to transfer me. They said I could email them a letter (did not tell me that the first time).

So I emailed them a letter and demanded a call immediately upon receipt and 10 minutes later they called but it was from a Florida area code saying it will take 30 days. That was the other weird thing, you can not cancel via the gym you signed up with. And you can not find any phone number or email contact information to speak with someone about your policy on their website. Go to another gym.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/internet/Pivotal-Fitness-Unprofessional-Business-Internet-637010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal Fitness