Complaint Review: Pivotal payment

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Leo — campbell Ohio
Pivotal payment
Nationwide USA

Pivotal payment www.pivotalpayments.com pivotal is a liar 14 Commerce Place st. Catherine ON Canada Nationwide

Pivotal is a liar.

they hired some sales rep paid by commission, the sales rep wanted to make money only and said if I leased their credit and debit card process terminal for 48 months, then I owe the terminal machine, no  monthly payment for the machine anymore. I paid $48.69/month for 48 months. after 48 months, I was told there was no such thing as lease to  own. I have to paid the monthly payment if I would like to use the machine at $48.69. or sign another 48 months to get lower leasing payment.

I talked with reps in Pivotal, they said they can't help me because the machine belongs to leasing company,not theirs. f***s! I don't choose the leasing company, the pivotal choosing for their customers.

now I have paid more for the machine for the past 4 years( 48 months).(normally leasing only around $30, for 48 months terms, the leasing can lower to $19.99) and pivotal earns a lot of money from our company, in the end said they don't care their customers. the sales reps has left their company for ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Pivotal is a liar, by all means to avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-payment/nationwide/Pivotal-payment-wwwpivotalpaymentscom-pivotal-is-a-liar-14-Commerce-Place-st-Catherine-1135283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal payment