Complaint Review: Pizza Hut And Complete Savings

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Pizza Hut And Complete Savings
pizzahut.com San Antonio,, Texas U.S.A.

Pizza Hut Complete Savings Check your credit card bill...Unathorized charges San Antonio, TX Texas

My wife ordered a pizza on line from Pizza Hut. About 2 weeks later we received a $12.00 charge on my account. When I asked my wife about she said she did not order anything like that. She said there was a icon to get a $10.00 check sent back to her, but did not accept it.

I did a search and found this reply from a representative of Complete Savings:

Hello All:

We want you to know that we're here to help you. However, it's difficult to do that in a public forum when we don't know who each person is or the details of their membership. We can help you better and resolve your specific queries or concerns if you contact us directly. You can do so by calling our customer service team at 1-800-826-1885 or you can contact me directly at consumeraffairs@completesavings.com. If you contact me, please reference this forum.

Consumer Affairs Team

Call the toll free number and press 3. Hopefully you will get your money back.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-And-Complete-Savings/San-Antonio-Texas-78217/Pizza-Hut-Complete-Savings-Check-your-credit-card-billUnathorized-charges-San-Antonio-436048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut And Complete Savings