Complaint Review: Pizza Hut Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: jimbo — Cape Coral Florida USA
Pizza Hut Corp.
www.pizzahut.com/contactus Internet United States of America

Pizza Hut Corp. False Advertising Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ew.

On 08/25/2009 at approx 7:50 pm our neighbors were asked by my wife and my self to stop and pick up some of the pasta dishes we see advertised on television.They did so and came over with it,When we opened the box we where  all floored.The lasagna was not much bigger then a big mac.The other Tuscany dishes were the same way.Take note we ordered the family size meal on both dishes.I contacted Pizza Hut right away and all I could get was we will send a coupon which was never sent I asked to have someone in management call me on Monday or when ever they could,that never happened.I feel that there is a false advertising issue here the food does not match the photos in store or the commercials on tv.I did take my own photos of the food but at this time still can not get an email address from Pizza Hut to send them. It is a shame when you spend over 30.00 bucks and can't feed six people with that.I could order that dollar amount of pizza and feed six.The sheer lack of caring on Pizza Hut's part is what is really getting under my skin. They may think if they loose enough business the government will bail them out. If any one wants to see the photos just let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-Corp/internet/Pizza-Hut-Corp-False-Advertising-Internet-495646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut Corp.

Ew.

AUTHOR: Pickledleprechauns - (U.S.A.)

That looks awful and is NOT how they are to be made. At my store, we make great products, but I know from personal experience that not all stores abide by the same practice. I apologize on their behalf for that atrocity they sold you. It sounds like you called the 1-800 number. They're usually on top of sending coupons for free pizzas, but it's really up to the manager in the store to actually call you back. Not all general managers are very good at their jobs... Anyway! You really should've called the store directly and asked for either a remake or a credit; it's unlikely they would've put up much of a fight AND you would've gotten it solved quickly.

The pastas are usually delicious, though sometimes they aren't. It's mostly just crappy employees.

And that crack about a bail out is incredibly inappropriate. But I understand, I get really frustrated with jackass customers and can't help myself sometimes. Good luck.