Complaint Review: Pizza Hut - Kaneohe, Hawaii

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Kaneohe Hawaii
Pizza Hut - Kaneohe, Hawaii
47-388 Hui Iwa St. Kaneohe, Hawaii U.S.A.

Pizza Hut - Kaneohe, Hawaii Order Never Arrived, Charged Twice for Pizza not Received Kaneohe Hawaii

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: hmmmmmmmm

*Consumer Suggestion: Hmmm

To Whom It May Concern,

On February 14, 2009, I organized a PIZZA PARTY for my Daughter's Birthday. At 11:25 am, I telephoned Pizza Hut (808-239-2211) and placed an order for 2 Large New York Pizza's, to be cut in smaller slices. At 12:30pm, I telephoned again, and asked where the Pizza was. At 12:45pm, I telephoned again and asked where the Pizza was. At 1:00pm, I telephoned again saying that there was still no Pizza at the Party. Each time I called, I received the same answer--The Pizza is on it's way.
(I live less than 5 minutes away!)

At this point, I was very upset. I had 15 children and 8 adults who were all very hungry. I finally had to take out frozen hot dogs which I cut in half to serve to my guests. I received no phone call from the Delivery Driver or the Pizza Hut Manager from the Temple Valley Store (47-388 Hui Iwa St. Kaneohe, Hi 96744)

Now, to add insult to injury, my Credit Card was charged TWICE for Pizza I never received.

I invited 23 people to a PIZZA PARTY, waited 1 1/2 hours for PIZZA, and the PIZZA never arrived! My Daughters party was RUINED! This whole experience was completely Embarrassing and Humiliating!

Lanette
Kaneohe, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-Kaneohe-Hawaii/Kaneohe-Hawaii-96744/Pizza-Hut-Kaneohe-Hawaii-Order-Never-Arrived-Charged-Twice-for-Pizza-not-Received-Kane-424812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut - Kaneohe, Hawaii

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

hmmmmmmmm

AUTHOR: Kelly_canada - (Canada)

Why would anyone drive to the store to speak to a manager when they PAID for delivery???? If pizza hut cannot provide delivery in a timely manner, they should only do take out orders. You sound like an ex-employee, typical to blame the client for the situation, assumming there to lazy to go pickup there food. This is typical of pizza hut, i've seen other bday parties ruined as well because pizza hut took 3-4 hours for delivery. Next time get store bought pizza's and cook them yourself, or order from a smaller "mom and pop" pizzeria.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Hmmm

AUTHOR: Drugdoc - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand. You waited 1 & 1/2 hours instead of driving the 5 minutes to the store to figure out where your pizza was? After the first hour why didn't you just drive to the store to speak to the manager instead of phoning two more times ? Also, were you seriously going to feed 23 people with 2 large pizzas?