Complaint Review: Pizza Hut Online

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Springfield Missouri
Pizza Hut Online
1212 S. Grant Springfield, Missouri U.S.A.

Pizza Hut Online ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, bad customer care Springfield Missouri

I ordered pizza at 10:17pm on august 1, 2005 I was waiting for the pizza whole night. I called them at least 5 times and everytime I was assured that I will be delivered pizza, in fact when I called them 3rd and 4th time I was given a "code" for free pizza as they were late.

Please donot trust pizza hut's online service; Domino's is way too better than this.

The only words to describe pizza hut is dishonest hopeless arrogant people with no care for their customers.

I hope they do not charge my credit card at least.

Vinit
Springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-Online/Springfield-Missouri-65807/Pizza-Hut-Online-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-bad-customer-care-Springfield-Missouri-152128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut Online