Complaint Review: Pizza Hut (dba Lundy Interprises)

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2002

• Reported By:Lafayette La.
Pizza Hut (dba Lundy Interprises)
Hwy. 90 Patterson louisiana Patterson, Louisiana U.S.A.

Pizza Hut dba Lundy Enterprises poisoned Patterson Louisiana

In 1997 my best friend and I decided to go for a glass of tea, and a bite to eat. It was a hot blistering day in S. Louisiana the type we all experience here, my friend was workin on his trailor when I pulled up to his home. comments were made about the trailor and of course the heat.

I invited him to go get some ac and a glass of tea, something we always did in the summertime. But this day since it was closer to get to I said lets stay this side of the river today, and go somewhere close so as we drove I spotted the pizza hut in patterson and said I could eat that today.

As we got seated the waitress came and took our order and in a few seconds returned with our tea, we both gulpped them down quite fast as trying to drink all the tea in Louisiana that day.my friend being a quite large man did this 3 more times at least, I had another glass, while he went to the restroom to wash his hands, after he returned he drank the rest of his tea and ask me if it tasted funny, I tasted it and said yes I belive it does.

so we asked the waitress what type tea we were drinking she remarked with the type and that was that,or was it?

There was a young black girl around the tea erns and came over and remarked " I hope u gentelman did drink that I am cleaning the tea erns,oh shit I remarked, well I asked what type of chemical u use the manager wouldnt allow me to see the container at this time my friend is having trouble breathing,

I asked the manager to call the ambulance she said" It is store policy not to call for assistance". If u need it you will have to go call somewhere else.

Well almost 5 yrs later my friend and I after having seen doctors and losing our current jobs at that time, Lundy Enterprises dba pizza hut in Patterson Louisiana are filing bankruptsy,I dont know what its all about but they should pay for what they did. trying to hide the container not calling the ambulance, poisioning us and trying to hide the facts for almost 5 long years.

pissed off and confussed

Dale
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2002 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-dba-Lundy-Interprises/Patterson-Louisiana/Pizza-Hut-dba-Lundy-Enterprises-poisoned-Patterson-Louisiana-21421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut (dba Lundy Interprises)

category