Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bristol Connecticut
Pizza Hut
123 Farmington Ave Bristol, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pizza Hut Refused delivery Bristol Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Me too.

I just attempted to order a pizza online from pizzahut.com. Had no problem ordering online within a few minutes from ordering I got a call from them. The kid on the phone said that they do not deliver to my address. When asked why i was informed that they just do not deliver there. When asked where do they deliver to, I was told that they do not deliver to my address. I asked to speak to the manager who then gave me the same line. I have lived in many locations in town as far as 6 miles from this location to never have problems. I now live less than half a mile from the store yet now I am out of delivery area. Contacted the company but doubt I will get a happy response. Best case I can get delivery, but that will just get me a pizza that some disgrunted employee tampers with. Most likely I will just get some line about how the local franchise choose the delivery area.

Chris
Bristol, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/Bristol-Connecticut-06010/Pizza-Hut-Refused-delivery-Bristol-Connecticut-313102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

Me too.

AUTHOR: I Am The Law - (U.S.A.)

I was at my grandmother's apartment (a very nice, upscale place, not some ghetto) and the local Pizza Hut THREE BLOCKS away was apparently out of the delivery area. Um, ok. So you guys have a delivery area of, what, fifty feet?