expert

• Reported By: Andrew — Pittsburgh Internet United States of America
Pizza Hut
2324 Ardmore Blvd Forest Hills, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pizza Hut Suspected employee fraud Forest Hills, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: My stake in this

*Author of original report: Suspected Fraud at Forest Hills, PA Pizza Hut

*Consumer Comment: maybe team rebutt is in syria

*Consumer Comment: You sound like a nosy, busybody... what's your stake in this?

Suspected Employee Fraud at:

Pizza Hut #024013
2324 Ardmore Blvd
Forest Hills, PA 15221

I been talking to employees at this restaurant and a lot of them believe they are being cut out of wages or hours. When I saw the store for myself their was no cameras and the store manager was outside with friends talking for a hour and I asked the other employees if she was on the clock and they said yes.

One employee I talk to on a daily basis and she works overtime most weeks (I understand they do not make 1.5x wages) yet she barely brings home $400 every 2 weeks at $8\hr; while I was making $180 at another pizza place at only 26 hours.

The main concern of providing proof is that

1) There is no cameras

2) They say that the head manager can change how many hours they worked.

I instructed them to all record when they clock in and clock out; including panning the camera at the clock and state the date and time.

Nothing angers me more than people who are unfair and cheat others out of what they earn. So I am doing this for them. These employees are afraid to say or do anything cause it may result in them being fired and we all see how bad the job market is currently.

Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/Forest-Hills-Pennsylvania-15221/Pizza-Hut-Suspected-employee-fraud-Forest-Hills-Pennsylvania-929325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

My stake in this

AUTHOR: Aceprojectx - (United States of America)

I hide my personal reasons for knowing so much is cause I am very observant and a couple of the employees tells me this info.

The reason for not releasing too much information of how and why I acquired the information in my post is to protect the ones who are currently employed at the store.

If you think I am nosy then go to hell, at least I got the balls to step in and help people that are mistreated. That is the problem with today's world, everyone turns a head and then has a heart attack when it happens to them cause they do not understand other people's feelings and could care less.

However, most of these details are no longer assumptions, they are verified as facts.

As someone that worked in the government field for a while; I notice things quickly and can evaluate details with precision.

I do not work here at the place, I was told everything and went to see for myself how they operate.
Like the head manager sitting her ass outside on a bench talking for hours on the clock. If she was under me she would be fired in a heart beat.

Lastly; Cameras should be in every restaurant or store with only the regional manager and higher to have access; this would ensure all employees are treated fairy and their will be no drama or assumptions, just cold hard facts. Also, employees will no longer have to worry about being treated unfairly.

People should be more compassionate about each other and we will have much less problems in the world.

Suspected Fraud at Forest Hills, PA Pizza Hut

AUTHOR: Aceprojectx - (United States of America)

Suspected Employee Fraud at:

Pizza Hut #024013
2324 Ardmore Blvd
Forest Hills, PA 15221

I been talking to employees at this restaurant and a lot of them believe they are being cut out of wages or hours. When I saw the store for myself their was no cameras and the store manager was outside with friends talking for a hour and I asked the other employees if she was on the clock and they said yes.

The main concern of providing proof is that
1) There is no cameras
2) They say that the head manager can change how many hours they worked.

Nothing angers me more than people who are unfair and cheat others out of what they earn. So I am doing this for them. These employees are afraid to say or do anything cause it may result in them being fired and we all see how bad the job market is currently.

The latest information I got tonight was "Didn't contact her for 3 weeks after his sister killed herself then a week later a good friend of his got shot and killed and then his dad was shot"

Thank you for your time.

[UPDATE] 4SEPT2013
Supposedly the head manager has blamed an employee for a $1500 deposit not being made to the bank; yet she was there according to the cameras at the bank. They claim the deposit was never made and are pressuring criminal charges on the employee; yet she was not fired.

The employee put in their 2 week notice to leave about a week ago, it seems like they could be guilty however, it is equally concerned that they would take advantage of someone to steal money for themselves.

maybe team rebutt is in syria

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

this would explain alot

You sound like a nosy, busybody... what's your stake in this?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

" The main concern of providing proof is that 1) There is no cameras 2) They say that the head manager can change how many hours they worked. 3) Supposedly the head manager is in friendly terms with the regional manager so when issues were brought up to him, "He takes her side" The head manager's name is Melissa and the regional manager's name is Ted to my understanding."

You are basing all your "evidence" on "assumptions, ", "understandings," and "There is no cameras."

"They say that the head manager can change how many hours..."

"The latest information I got tonight was "Didn't contact her for 3 weeks after his sister killed herself then a week later a good friend of his got shot and killed and then his dad was shot" I hope something is done to remove these people from their positions. They do not deserve to be over anyone. Thank you for your time."

You really are a snoop and like stirring things up, don't you. This is a strange crew at this store with all the things above happening in a very short time frame. Is this Pizza Hut located in Syria?