Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Pizza Hut
1835 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, California U.S.A.

Pizza Hut In Oceanside California. Credit Card Over Charged! Beware!!! Check Your Receipts! Credit Over Charge! Will not fix when incorrect!! 1835 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, California

*Consumer Comment: Call the corporate office

I was over charged on my order and called to talk to the manager on duty and told "Melody" all the details and she after first review indicated to me that "I" was wrong and was not over charged. Then I indicated to her to check her numbers again and the coupon code that I have showed that I was over charged. After she argued with me for a while, Melody came to find out that I was over charged, but did not do anything about offering a correction. She argued with me and did not resolve the issue.

I am not upset about the over charge amount as I am with a so called manager on duty on how she handled a issue that was clearly not my fault.

Thecarpeople
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/Oceanside-California-92058/Pizza-Hut-In-Oceanside-California-Credit-Card-Over-Charged-Beware-Check-Your-Receipt-398724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

Call the corporate office

AUTHOR: Leo - (U.S.A.)

My family and I ordered a pizza one night at about 6 PM, it showed up after 9 PM that same night... Needless to say when I opened the door and told the delivery guy he was late he said "I just deliver"... I understood it wasn't his fault so I told him to take the pizza back because I had already fed my kids and sent the little ones to bed. I called the store and all they would say is "sorry we were busy" but not in the nicest manner so what I did was called the Corporate office and talked to them about the situation.. What you have to understand is that Pizza Hut is a franchise bound by corporate rules as with any franchise.. In any case, we received a coupon from corporate for "Free" pizza for the rest of the year. ( about 8 months). I don't know what happened to the person that answered the phone but corporate sure knows customer service.... Hope this helps.