liquid

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:salida Colorado
Pizza Hut
1070 E Rainbow Blvd Salida, Colorado U.S.A.

Pizza Hut Mananagement STOLE money from the company and blamed ME then FIRED me. Salida Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I know how you feel about that

At the time of my employment, I was the only one who gave a d**n about improving the company's reputation in sanitation/ standards in service, USING me as a scapegoat, because I made them look bad for not trying. It was no intention of mine to draw anyones lazyness to attention, but THEY went above and beyond. The GM got together with a shift manager whom which I had NEVER worked with and acused me of stealing from the company by "comping tickets" and stealing from the register by which he claimed he had 2 witnesses. First of all, I had just started and had not been trained on the register. I had never used it, nor touched it, or even knew how to if I WANTED TO !!! After being fired I went home and cryed all night. I just wanted to help them and grow with the company, but instead was spit on and cast aside. Does no good deed go unpunished?

Po'd employee
salida, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/Salida-Colorado-81210/Pizza-Hut-Mananagement-STOLE-money-from-the-company-and-blamed-ME-then-FIRED-me-Salida-Co-434906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

I know how you feel about that

AUTHOR: Unknown - (U.S.A.)

I have a friend who went down that way from employee of the month 3 times to homeless in the blink of an eye, he did retaliate and deal over $20k to the store itself by shorting out just about everything in the store, also made the manager's car smell like sour milk mixed with rotten eggs, the store closed down 2 days later. what I would do if I was you, I would take legal action and do a protest, I am pretty sure there are people in your area who would be more than willing to aid you for various reasons such as poor customer support or finding dismembered parts of the human anatomy in their food or etc. whatever the reason, they are there to help you, all you gotta do is reach out and find them. I would be more than willing to aid you if you were to seek protest. I started quite a few myself about poor customer service and basically consumer slavery with pitiful working conditions.