Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Tired In Cali — agoura hills California
Pizza Hut
5894 Kanan Rd agoura hills, California USA

Pizza Hut Bhanu NO STARS HERE AT ALL!! The worst pizza EVER. I went to their site to complain and all you can do is "express" satisfaction "not" complaints. I ordered a thin crust pizza when I got it I called back expressing HOW dissatisfied I was and their response was that is how their thin crust pizza is??!! Really you know your thin crust pizza tastes like card board and the repose is that "this is how it's suppose to taste" are you kidding me. They did not even try to offer a refund/compensate or anything. WORST SERVICE/WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE/WORST FOOD EVER. The better place in Agoura Hills is Maria's Kitchen, their thin crust pizza is awesome I just didn't know till now that they deliver. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN IT e.g. BHANU... agoura hills California

*Consumer Comment: OK

*Consumer Comment: Comment

The worst Pizza EVER.  I ordered a thin crust pizza, when I got it I called back expressing how dissatisfied I was and their response was "that is how their thin crust is"??!!  Really you know your thin crust pizza tastes like cardboard and your response is "that is how it's suppose to taste" are you kidding me??!!  Bhanu did not even try to appease me by offering a refund, compensation, discount on a future meal or anything.  Worst Pizza, worst meal, worst service, ever.  The better place is Maria's Kitchen in Agoura Hills, would of ordered there but I did not know they deliverd till after the fact.  But now that I do Pizza Hut will never see any of my business again and I will do all I can from keeping other hungry pizza eaters from going to them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/agoura-hills-California-91301/Pizza-Hut-Bhanu-NO-STARS-HERE-AT-ALL-The-worst-pizza-EVER-I-went-to-their-site-to-co-1166991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

OK

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

OK, so you don't like Pizza Hut thin crust pizza.  Then don't order it again.  Many of us love it and don't want it changed.

I've oredered pizza several times at different places that I didn't like - I just learned from that and didn't order it again.  It's all a matter of taste.

This is just your opinion, nothing more.

Not a ripoff.

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

This complaint reminds me of a menu I saw in a restaurant. It stated on the menu in large letters 'Our restaurant is not the place to try new dishes that you may not like, because we do not give refunds or replacement meals.  Try at your own risk'.

You take a gamble when you try something new and it is not fair to businesses to have to compensate when there is nothing wrong with the food, 'they just didn't like it'. Saying 'I didn't like it' is not a valid reason for a refund/more food. Sooner or later, everyone is going to buy something they don't like. You do as other reasonable humans and make a mental note not to order that item again.

Personally, I find the pizza in question to be yummy.

Now you know not to order this type pizza from them again, order from that other place that you say is so good.