Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Halei T. — Shiprock New Mexico
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Makes me really sick and queasy... Internet

So, last night my family decided to eat Pizza Hut here in Laughlin, Nevada. Never again am I going to eat here again! Right now I'm sitting here wondering why I'm feeling completely ugly and I finally found out. It's because the pizza at Pizza Hut makes me really sick! This is the second time that this had happened. The first occurrence was with the one near my home town.

That happened in late December of last year, the 4 days I was violently sick with food poisoning. All the vomiting and dry heaves and diarrhea and dehydration, I mean come on no one has time for that. Trust me this only happens when I eat the pizza from that place. Now I lost a lot of sleep this early morning due to the extreme nausea, bloating, painful stomach cramps, and diarrhea. Come on Pizza Hut, your pizza is good but I hate having to throw it back up....fix this problem and I am not the only customer that feels this way too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/internet/Pizza-Hut-Makes-me-really-sick-and-queasy-Internet-1035192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut