Complaint Review: Pizza Zone

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Liz Johnson — Houston Texas United States of America
Pizza Zone
17711 Kuykendahl Road Spring, Texas United States of America

Pizza Zone WORST AND RUDEST PIZZA PALOR IN SPRING HOUSTON TEXAS! LIARS SCAM! Spring, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poster lives out of our delivery area

I ordered several pizzas delivered from Pizza Zone in Spring TX--they have delivered pizzas to my house before-and was told they would be delivered in 45 mins. Then another male employee called me back 20 mins. LATER to tell me they dont deliver to my area! Then the female store manager called me back and after informing her I was told they would be delivered she agreed to deliver the pizzas but said in the future they will not deliver to my area. However, 10 mins. later another very nasty male employee called me back to say they will not be delivering my pizza and just HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME! I called back and asked to speak to the male who slammed the phone in my ear and instead another female got on the phone and said she was the manager! I told her I already spoke to the "manager" who agreed to deliver my pizzas and she was NOT the same lady "manager" I spoke to... This lady then told me she was the night manager and that if I want the pizzas I need to call back 2 HOURS later when the owner is there to see if he will deliver to my house! All in all this took 1 hour back and forth with me talking to a total of 5 diferent employees and I never got the pizzas! I was home VERY SICK with a bad cold or I would have picked up the pizzas!

My family has spent over $250 in the last year on food we have purchased from PIZZA ZONE at 17711 Kuykendahl Road Spring Texas 77379. I feel one reason Pizza Zone did not deliver the pizzas was because they were having a Special that day on $5 pizza and did not want to honor the special price and if I was paying full price I would have got my pizzas delivered! And there was no reason to slam the phone in my ear by the male employee who called me back. VERY RUDE I will not spend another penny at Pizza Zone ever again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Zone/Spring-Texas-77379/Pizza-Zone-WORST-AND-RUDEST-PIZZA-PALOR-IN-SPRING-HOUSTON-TEXAS-LIARS-SCAM-Spring-Texa-1006316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Zone

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poster lives out of our delivery area

AUTHOR: Pizza Zone - (United States of America)

We have been in the pizza delivery business for 13 years.  In order for us to maintain good service to all our customers, it is necessary for us to establish boundaries for our delivery area.

This poster's zip code is not in our delivery area and it has never been included in our delivery area since we've been open.  At this point in time, we do not anticipate expanding our delivery area to include this zip code.

identify