Complaint Review: Plain Green LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: turbo — Phoenix Arizona
Plain Green LLC
, Montana USA

Plain Green LLC said I had a loan with them on 4/15/2013 but i never applied for one sent me too collections got a phone last week saying if i didn't pay asap they would take me too court. Montana

Plain Green LLC states they gave me a loan and put it in my bank account on 4/15/2013 but i don't have that account at all closed it about 2 years ago.I was contacted by phone from exective aribatrader on May 30,2014 stating as of this date i owe 1,330 dollars too plain green and if it wasn't paid asap they would take me to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plain-Green-LLC/Montana/Plain-Green-LLC-said-I-had-a-loan-with-them-on-4152013-but-i-never-applied-for-one-sent-1151593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plain Green LLC