Complaint Review: Plain Green Loans

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: danny6716 — La Vergne Tennessee
Plain Green Loans
93 Mack Road, Suite 600 PO Box 270 Box Elder Mt, Montana USA

Plain Green Loans I was checking my credit, applied for loan, next , No contact, had 1,600 in bank. Thought it was my disabity backpay Box Elder Mt Montana

I am a post stroke victim with many brain injuries, and everything I tell you is documentd by Drs. Hospitals, ect. I was trying to see what my credit was like in getting a loan. Not an online loan, but just getting an idea. The next day, no approval letter, nothing, I found out later they deposited $1,600. And not only that, They have sent me letters saying I owe $300.00 month. I would never consent to this. I only draw $790. a month. I also, on April 6th was admitted for the 5th time in two years to Vanderbilt Phyciatric hospital. My mom, who I live with because of my memory problems and taking care of my bills, medical and such, noticed I, once again had lost my my marbles. I lost 6 weeks of my life, (in this time loan happened), I didn't remember my brother coming to live with us with his son, and most all of the six weeks my phyciatrist put me on 10 Mg. of Xanax a day. That medication I found out is suppose to be taken at.25 mg a day. I was on 20 times the normal dose. The hospital even said I could sue my phycyatrist for keeping me out of it for so long. What happened was, in March of 2003, I found out my children were in foster cae in California because my ex went 5150 and was institutionalized. Knowing I had three adolesants children coming, I went to Cumberland Heights rehab here in Nashville, and have not had a drop of alcohol to this day. But this doctor was the intake Dr. at Cumberland, took me as a phyc patient as I am not a stable mental person. He immediatly put me on Xanax, and for the past 5 years or so, have been on 8-12 mg a day of Xanax. I, in Janurary, went to Klonapin for my PTSD, Agoraphobia, Gad, and other mental disorders that only got worse when I had a massive CVA stroke while already being on disabil;ity for mental disorders and very low Global Assement score. I was doing fine, I just let the Dr. know I had another issue, and he told me that I should just get back on Xanax. So, he immediatly put me on 10 mg Xanax again, and after taking them for 6 weeks ended up in hospital with no recolection of the prior 6 weeks.

I need to know what I should do. I sent them A notorized, confirmation letter as they have not provided me with a address to send money orders. That is another problem, the hospital lost my wallet with everything in it. Including my bank card, my social security card and Direct Express payment card, Liscense, Title to my car, and more. Have documentation on all this also. So I closed my bank account.

I was going to wait until I received word from them, but payment is due the 3rd. I can only afford to send them $100.00, and I don't know where to send, so I was just going to send to main office just soley so they won't ignore me and it go to collections. I just don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plain-Green-Loans/Box-Elder-Mt-Montana-59521/Plain-Green-Loans-I-was-checking-my-credit-applied-for-loan-next-No-contact-had-16-1047328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plain Green Loans