Complaint Review: Plain Green Loans

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Carolyn — West Lafyayette Ohio
Plain Green Loans
Internet USA

Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet

So, I paid over $2500 for a $1000 loan, this should be illegal, I have taken out $1000 loans before and I never paid over $250 in interest charges and they set up the payments so that was figured in and I didn't pay any more than that. That is okay with me, but 300% interest should be illegal. They are stealing money from people who don't have it otherwise they wouldn't be taking out a loan in the first place.

Plain Green Loans charged me $3260 for a $1000 loan.  I tried to contact them a few times and ask if something was wrong with my account but they never responded and after I paid over $2300 I stopped payments because I thought I was being scammed.  I have taken out $1000 loans before and I never paid over $260 in interest and when they set up my payment schedule that was added in so I did not pay any more than that by the time I paid the loan off.  Plain Green Loans are charging 300% interest which I think should be illegal.  That is just wrong to do that to people who borrow money because people who borrow money don't have that much to pay back or they wouldn't be borrowing in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plain-Green-Loans/internet/Plain-Green-Loans-Plain-Green-Loans-charged-me-3260-for-a-1000-loan-I-sent-an-email-1138598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plain Green Loans