instrument

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Harley — Atkinson New Hampshire United States of America
Plaistow Powersports
107 Plaistow Road, Plaistow Nh 03965 Plaistow, New Hampshire United States of America

Plaistow Powersports Evil Store, They Lie in every department. Got Screwed doing Paperwork and Screwed in the Service Area. Plaistow, New Hampshire

Purchased motorcycles and ATV's here before and this last purchase was my last one i will ever make. I was told when I purchased the bike one price and once I did the paperwork they switched the price and later realized I got screwed. Then my bike had a issue and the service department continued to lie to me about the status, Finlay I had to take the bike out of there and bring it to a real mechanic. I bought a warranty from them and it covered nothing and when I went to get my money back they screwed me out of more money because of their fees.

This is a terrible store that will screw you the first chance they get.  After talking with people in my area that have done business with them, most of them have had the same experience. I don't know how they stay in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plaistow-Powersports/Plaistow-New-Hampshire-03865/Plaistow-Powersports-Evil-Store-They-Lie-in-every-department-Got-Screwed-doing-Paperwor-755198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plaistow Powersports