Complaint Review: PlamaNet Inc. FreeLotto.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 11, 2007

• Reported By:Pomona California
PlamaNet Inc. FreeLotto.com
Grand Central Station New York,, New York U.S.A.

PlamaNet FreeLotto.com Fraudulent and Misleading, Takes advantage of Visually Disabled, Uncoropative, Money Explotation, unauthorized bank withdraws New York, New York

Free Lotto takes advantage of consumers in every way possible, and even the Disabled, whom get the worse of it. I am a visually Blind person who has on numorous accounts written and replied to freelotto with no reply.

I have talking software in which my computer relay's what is on my screen, the notices I recieved all state that I'm a winner on several occations but declines to inform you on which day and #'s won.

I have several e-mails stating this dating back to May 29th, 2006 until present. I've written them informing them of my sight and ask for additional help.

This company is Misleading, financial exploits money, declines to payout winnings or give more information for those whom need it. They are the biggest internet scandels.

This company needs to be brought to justice before more unexpecting consumers fall into thier grips. They should be held accountable for thier actions.

They should be shamed by the world for taking advantage of the handicaped and disabled, they know they're on a limited income but they're just greedy.

This company is in my opion the biggest most uncoroppative, misleading, money exploting, fraudulent company and should be ashamed of taking advantage of Blind People.

So far I've been billed every month since May 29th, 2006 until present, twice a month one being $9.99/month and $14.99/month and only claim a seven dollar win.

Now I see why people are angry and want thier money back I'm sure glad I saved every email I ever got from them it's almost up to Five Hundred give or take.

They said you win this much, but when you check your numbers agaist the winning numbers it makes you wonder how you won when most of the time it shows you only got 1 out of six or at the most 4 out of six.

It's come to my attention that the reason they do not list the date or the winning numbers in thier e-mails is so you can not prove the so call winning numbers therefore you have not leg to stand on.

Eileen
Pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlamaNet-Inc-FreeLottocom/New-York-New-York-10163/PlamaNet-FreeLottocom-Fraudulent-and-Misleading-Takes-advantage-of-Visually-Disabled-Un-235582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlamaNet Inc. FreeLotto.com