Complaint Review: Plan Options

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: KristyA — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
Plan Options

Plan Options capital Funding Group Inc. I paid this company to write a grant proposal for me and signed a contract with them. I did not recieve my grant proposal by the deadline and now all of the phone numbers they gave me are turned off. Internet

I paid Plan Options $385 to write me a grant proposal for a business grant and signed a contract with them. The contract states that if I do not get the grant funding then I will be refunded my money. I did not recieve my grant proposal by the deadline and all of the phone numbers for that company are turned off. They are not responding to my e-mails. I just want what they promised me in my contract or I want my money refunded to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plan-Options/internet/Plan-Options-capital-Funding-Group-Inc-I-paid-this-company-to-write-a-grant-proposal-for-710261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plan Options