Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD
www.ultimatedvdseries.com, www.planetdvdstore.com, www.classicmediadvd.com, www.ultimatedvdshop.com Internet U.S.A.

Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD SAVE YOUR MONEY! TOTAL RIPOFF! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: it's a good site for me

*Consumer Comment: ultimatedvdseries.com is a good company in my experience

*Consumer Comment: Received Good Package

Do Not order anything from planetdvd.com, classicmediadvd.com, ultimatedvdshop.com, or ultimatedvdseries.com ~ they are the same internet scam company. Save your money and your time! I ordered several DVD TV series for my mother's birthday from planet dvd store through an Amazon.com link ~ it was my mistake to think that this would be legit since it was on Amazon ... will never make that mistake again.

$279.77 was charged to my visa that day, but still waiting on all of my order. I did receive a package today fed-ex'd from China but it is not all there and what finally did show up weeks later is crap. They are homemade DVD-R discs with scribbles on them and horrible pic and sound. I took it out of my DVD player asap ~ afraid it would damage it.

I think they are bootlegged and horrible quality at that. I tried calling and emailing the company all day, of course, No Answer! Do Not trust these websites. I have contacted my cc company and filed a complaint, as well as the police but not much they can do ~ not enough info to track them down.

I learned my lesson the hard way ~ please heed my words so that you do not do the same.

ME
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD-SAVE-YOUR-MONEY-475666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

it's a good site for me

AUTHOR: wiilkinscraig - ()

ultimatedvdseries.com is a good company in my experience

AUTHOR: wiilkinscraig - ()

I also placed an order at ultimatedvdseries.com but my ordering experience with this company is great. I decided to purchase my all-time favorite show which is “Touched by an Angel” at this website. At first, I thought this was not a legitimate website because I didn’t receive a confirmation email upon placing the order and forwarding my payment. I tried to email them from their website and asked for the email confirmation and the tracking information as well so I can monitor the shipment by myself. I’m impressed with the quick reply from them which is good factor when we’re talking about customer service. They forwarded all the required information I’m asking for. After 7 working days, my DVDs haven’t arrived yet so I made a follow up. They explained to me that the competence of the mail service is out of their control and asked me to wait for the next few days. I received the package the following day. When I check the package, it was outstanding because the entire boxset was produced with outstanding quality! Every discs I tested really played very well in our DVD player. I feel grateful for the support given by ultimatedvdseries.com. And with that kind of product and customer service, I decided to come back here for early Christmas shopping, maybe next month! This is a great site to use! Trusted and proven.

Received Good Package

AUTHOR: teresawitherson - ()

Hi, I also placed an order for the Dark Shadows DVD set from UltimateDVDSeries.com. Unlike you my DVDs came in excellent quality and packaging. The episodes are complete so I’m wondering if I’m lucky enough to received this kind of quality or are you really sure that UltimateDVDSeries.com is the site you placed the order? In my part they have given me pure satisfaction with my order because I’ve been waiting for the Dark Shadows all my life and the set I received is absolutely great with complete episodes including the beginnings.